Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, June 27, 2008

Some New Cards

I hope that this post goes through. Blogger has not been letting me post or upload photos, so here goes nothing.

I had my first stamp "date" with a friend and it was so much fun. She brought me some glossy paper and showed me how to do this beautiful technique. You stamp with Versamark all over the paper and then emboss it. After that you just sponge ink all over the page, wow so easy and so pretty. Here are the cards I came up with, oh and I had leftovers so I made two bookmarks too!





Supplies Used:
Glossy Paper
Versamark Ink Pad
Stampin Up White Embossing Powder
Stampin Up Soft Subtles Ink Spots
Sponge
Stampin Up Cardstock
Black Grosgrain Ribbon
Doodlebug Jewels
Queen & Company Felt Flowers
Stamps by See D's "Springtime Swirls"

Thanks for looking!

No comments: