Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, January 2, 2009

Little Monkeys

About TWO months ago I ordered a "store more stamps" system and was so excited to get it and be able to organize my stamps. Well it is now a new year and I am still waiting, impressed? I don't think so. Just a warning if you are planning to order from them, DON'T!!!

Little Monkeys

Above is the link in case you want to avoid them. I really don't like it when I order something and the order is not even looked at for a month, it's very discouraging. Any ways, sorry if this offends anyone but I am so sick of poor customer service.

Cheers,
Monique

2 comments:

Alexandria said...

I hate bad customer service too! Sorry it has been so long.

Vickie said...

Geez, what a bummer. Hopefully you get it soon.

I like the blog layout:)