Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

My Wizard of Oz Quilt

Okay, so an update from a while back that my quilt top is now complete. I just am so amazed that God gave me two hands that were able to create IMHO a masterpiece. I don't want to seem boastful or brag but I can't believe I made it. I love it so much and now I am trying to decide how I want to quilt it. Isn't it whimsical?





Thanks for looking, if you have any comments, suggestions, please feel free to post. Positive criticism is always welcome!

Monique

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love your Wizard of Oz quilt, wish it was a full length picture so I could see it all. I was searching for patterns or ideas to make one for my daughter-in-law to be. She is a #1 WOZ fan. Did you use a pattern or create this beauty? Linda Hoyt lkhoyt2@msn.com