Here are a few more gifts wrapped by Lynn Spence:
This is a super chic card for the animal print lover in your family. A basic gold paper makes any gift look elegant. Added to the top some stylish animal print ribbon along with some gold ribbon adds that wow factor to any gift.
Traditional colors are a never fail color scheme to wrap holiday gifts. This gorgeous floral paper has been paired with some classic plaid ribbon, some gold ribbon, pine needle boughs and some cute fabrege egg ornaments. Who wouldn't love to get a gift this beautiful?
What a unique paper to wrap a gift in for your British friends and family. A very different paper paired with some basic grosgrain ribbon and some wax seals for that extra royal touch.
I love this gorgeous paisley paper, so colorful, elegant and classy. A gorgeous green plaid wired ribbon makes the gift even more beautiful. Added are some sprigs of red leaves and some berries.
So there are some amazing examples of how to jazz up your gifts this holiday season. Some of my own tips are below! Happy wrapping!
1. A ribbon iron from Pebbles Inc. is a must have for any ribbon lover. If you're like me, creases are annoying and I just can't use wrinkled ribbon in any project whether it be a card, scrapbook page or a gift. They are fairly inexpensive and can be bought many places online.
2. Take advantage of any diecut machines you might own to make unique tags and embellishments for your gifts. I have some basic tag dies for my "Cuttlebug" and if you use some fancy paper you can make any gift tag gorgeous. The possibilities are endless, so be sure to use your creativity for those one of a kind tags.
3. Make the gift extra special for the recipient by adding a little ornament or embellishment that represents their favorite hobbies or interets. You can never go wrong with even just a candy cane or some sweet treat.
4. I love to use anything reusable to wrap my gifts it. For a baby gift I like to use a blanket or something pretty but useful. For someone who loves to sew, perhaps some gorgeous fabric or table cloth would be suitable to wrap your gift with.
5. Reuse any scraps of fabric, ribbon you have to make a unique wrapped gift.
The possibilities are endless so never throw anything useful out that you may be able to use for your gift wrapping.